WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Factation - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Factation > Topics

Subject: Nigerians should stop voting!
Replies: 1 Views: 812

icydivinity 26.11.13 - 04:43am
Its my legal right!! i know,i know,spare me the bulls**t. We don't need to vote! Voting is supposed to bring about change. Lol,but guess what,we've been voting all our lives and that change hasn't come. Now,so dark and stuffy is it that its now more of a never-ending eclipse rather than a shining sun. Hey, ama Nigeria,i do vote,itz crazy. Change now begins to seem like the promise of de-souring soured milk... Impossible right? Thats what i mean. Nigerians,its time we get to realize that our votes don't count. The election is always rigged and the ruling party enjoys the victory as usual,popping champagne on top of some imported wh*re! (ABACHA).They suck! The politicians manifestoes are now like novels,they use the best grammar,literary devices,even sweet-mouth as we call and deceive us,tossing us to and fro like babies. Babies? Guy,there are millions of +18's in Nigeria,so why should we Nigerians continue to be like children,carried away by every wind of manifestoe,by the cunning of politicians and their craftiness in deceitful wiles! (Eph 4:14). So? Whats wrong? OUR VOTES! They are as meaningless as a child casting a sweet in a gutter in his backyard. We are tired of this,its beginning to seem like the interests of Nigerians do not even matter,more like we don't exist. There's proof of this. Abacha's children claimed that even if the EFCC takes away the billions their family laundered,they would never be as poor as Dangote! DANGOTE! Men,that guy is the richest man in Africa. Its because of politicians that the word money laundering came alive. Why not? When they wash our country's money like say na their pant! I'm tired of this. Yet,we continue to queue under the hot and scorching sun amidst threats of shoot-outs by the thugs,the same thugs that work for the people we are voting for! When it gets to your turn,you happily thumb-print not knowing that its going to be used for Mama Jumai's akara workshop. I don't think we should vote,i think we should protest! Protest! These politicians are devils! *

icyrain 26.11.13 - 07:14am
wow,inspiring article, a must read! *

* Factation Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Factation

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search