WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Factation - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Factation > Topics

Subject: A MESSAGE FOR SCIENCE..
Replies: 0 Views: 847

icydivinity 22.02.14 - 03:29pm
For years,men have taken to studying the sky for several reasons... Some for predicting the future,telling the past,forecasting the weather,natural artifactry or for scientific purposes... Astronomy, Astrology and Geography seem to be the main users of this vast stretch of complex and simple matter,possesing both physical and supernatural energy... The sky has been the major source of tonnes of legends including the destruction of the earth and the rainbow during the days of Noah,amongst many other.. Today,the sky is still the subject of debates,arguments,theories,experiments and thoughts. Some say that the earth's gravitation force was just enough to keep the bodies still... The stars,the sun and the moons they say,are stagnant bodies as the earth is a worker-holic and keeps on rotating and revolving round 'em... I think the big question is... Is it true? Rainfall has been explained as a product of cloud condensation but really? The accumulation of water vapour to form cloudz that later condense to form water-dropletz again soundz a bit like magic to me... from a bacteria spore rose the very first of the life-forms which has passed through several stages of evolution to become what is now known as man... How? ...just like magic they say... Ever wondered what is behind the colourful painting of the rainbow? Yeah,there are reactions and gaseous mixtures and blah blah blah but,how did they emanate? ....just like magic... Again the same answer... You know what I believe? I think there'z a being out there that makes things happen... That makes a little egg (after fertilization) to grow into a man.. From cells,to tissues,to organs,and systems...skins,fingers,hairs... Your mother didn't make a sketch of you out before giving birth to you.. All she does during her gestation period is maintaining health... So? Who did all the work huh? Your body? I don't think so... Your brain has never done it before or seen anyone do it so it can't order the body around... My point?? Yes... There iz a divine being out there,making science what it is today... So science..... Be gratefull!!! *

* Factation Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Factation

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search